Are you passionate about doing sales?
Would you like to lead your own team?
Are you interested in humanitarian work or helping the environment?
If this sounds like you - you shouldn't miss this opportunity!
We are looking for a team leader in face to face selling to launch a new fundraising team!
The job in a nutshell
- The goal is to sign monthly donors for a well known organization
- We do face to face selling in a regions of Southern Finland and also in Tampere and Turku
- This job includes traveling between cities but your responsibility is in a specific regions team
- We work in public places like parks and shopping centers
The new team leader aims to show other salespersons how to do face to face selling well. They work alongside the other salespeople in selling and guide them towards the best results. In this job you can influence the sales results by showing example and by hosting competitions between the salespersons. The job is full-time and includes managerial and coordinational work. You can work either in Finnish or in English.
What we offer
- A possibility to proceed in your career and build your own selling team
- Great team spirit and friendly teammates in a supportive environment
- The best commissions in fundraising - you will be rewarded when you and your team succeed
- A responsible job where you can get good experience in managerial work and management
We hope you to have
- Goal-oriented and competitive mindset
- Experience in face to face selling and success in that
- Entrepreneurial spirit - if you have worked as a entrepreneur before, it is for your advantage, but we don't require experience in that
- Good speaking skills in English
- Ambition to challenge yourself and succeed in sales
We are looking for a couple people to start as soon as possible. Make sure that you apply and let us hear about you and your potential in this job!
How to apply:
Please choose the option that suits you best:
- Call and introduce yourself! You can reach me at +358 40 593 7101 between 10-16 on weekdays but sometimes on other times as well. I will call you back if I’m not able to take your call!
- OR Send a video introduction of yourself via WhatsApp to +358 40 593 7101
- OR Fill out the form below. CV is not compulsory, but if you think it would be beneficial to attach to your application, please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hämeentie 157, 4. krs