Ask us anything!
Would you and your friend make a great sales duo?
Do you want to make sales and make money while working on a flexible schedule?
Would you like to travel inside of Finland?
Keep reading - we might be looking for you!
What, where, when?
- Fundraising: looking for monthly donors for the WWF
- Main locations are Helsinki, Tampere and Turku but you can also be based elsewhere
- Possibility to do road trips and travel in Finland
- Locations are busy public places, f.ex. supermarkets, malls, train stations and outdoors
- Working hours are morning (9-15), day (11-19) or evening shift (15-21) on all days of the week - we’re flexible and you get to decide when you want to work!
- Part-time to full-time, minimum 3 shifts per week
What do we offer?
- Work for one of the most well known and well liked charitable organizations, WWF (World Wildlife Fund)
- Help wildlife and the environment while making money
- Great team spirit and friendly english-speaking teammates
- Comprehensive sales and product training to help you succeed
- Very high commissions
We hope you to be...
- Motivated by results
Why should you choose LiveRing?
LiveRing is the friendliest sales agency in Finland. We believe that true friendship and autonomy are a recipe for success! This is why we’re now welcoming friend and sibling duos to all of our teams. We believe that our salespeople know best - this is why we involve them in everything starting from when they want to work to improving our practices and processes.
As a salesperson YOU are the most important person in LiveRing.
As we say, there’s a cap on how many hours you can work but there’s no limit to how many sales you can make. Join us if you want to make sales and make money! Apply now with a partner or on your own.
The job in a nutshell
|anywhere in Finland|
|Commissions and bonuses|
How to apply:
Please choose the option that suits you best:
- Call and introduce yourself! You can reach me at +358 50 3088 332
- OR Send a video introduction of yourself via WhatsApp to +358 50 3088 332
- OR Fill out the form below. CV is not compulsory, but if you think it would be beneficial to attach to your application, please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hämeentie 157, 4. krs